Wednesday 25 September 2013

3 weeks, and a great improvement.

So, 3 weeks Of no steroids, and finally, the tightness has lifted. I have stopped washing my face at night and just using hot water and a flannel, occasionally with Epsom salts in the morning the romve the flaky skin. After that its more sweet almond oil. The spots are still there, but not really sore, occasionally itchy though. Here is a pic



This is easily covered up with makeup thankfully, although I've sucked it up ad gone makeup free to work for the last week to give my skin a break. 
It was my intention to do the same today until a tactless colleague I haven't seen for a while ran up to me and told me I looked awful and should I home and proceeded to tell other people how awful I looked. Thanks. Quietly saying "it's a skin condition" did nothing either, so I had to jun to the toilets and apply makeup or risk being touted as the next elephant man. My skin is finally feeling normally I the touch, if only a little rough around my nose and mouth. I'm really feeling good at this point, and even stupid comments from thoughtless people can't stop me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment