Wednesday 18 September 2013

2 weeks and counting!

2 weeks today! I don't wan to tempt fate but it's going well. The spots have almost stopped appearing, and I haven't been wearing makeup so I've been able to apply sweet almond oil as soon as I feel any tightening. Today is the best day so far, my skin is not as red, nearly no spots and the strange purple/red patches around my eyes have nearly disappeared. Here are a couple of pics from today



The flakyness has nearly stopped also, I think this is due to my approach. No chemicals/soap/scratching and only sweet almond oil on my skin. I appreciate I sound a bit smug, (I feel a bit smug!) But other people suffer much, much worse than this so I tip my hat to them. Here is a picture of me before, just for comparison

That's me bottom left in the red, nice calm skin. I'm still getting swelling in the mornings, but I does go down much faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment