Tuesday 15 October 2013

6 weeks

The last two weeks have been much of a much was. My skin is a lot more stable and I have been able to work my normal shifts (10. Hours)  without taking off and reapplying cream/oil and makeup. At the  end of the day my skin has been a bit tight and dry. I have still stuck to my routine of sweet almond oil and dermalex cream for rosacea and cuperose( excellent) an the occasional Epsom salts wash. Thankfully this is only now at the beginning and end of the day. I have noticed that under my chin has become dry and I have flaky skin at the corner Of my mouth. This may be due to the fact that My mouth is most active part of my face (surprisingly)!!! On top of this, my eyebrows have nearly all fallen out, you can't tell thanks to a handy eyebrow pencil!  Overall it's still a great recovery, as when I wash my face or rub it, it gets less red, where before it meant instant redness. Here are some pictures of my face today





Ill admit that the dark circles are only as a result of the 14 hour shifts I've put in this week :-( but apart from that its looking good. Long may it continue!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment